NSV: All my clothes can go in the dryer!

Options
Know what I mean??? Those jeans that you love that can't go in the dryer or you can't get them buttoned??

40 pounds ago...no one else in the house was allowed to touch the laundry because so many of my clothes would be too small if they saw the inside of the dryer!

Now, the laundry room is no longer off-limits to the hubby and teenagers...everything I own has been through the dryer and even some of that is still a bit big! YAY!

Replies

• Marianna05
    Marianna05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    way to go! that is fantastic!
  • ShellHubbard
    Options
    That's so cool! :happy:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Its so awesome! Congrats!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Yay!! what an awesome NSV!!! congrats
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to put my Aikido dogi in the drier! Congratulations! Great NSV!
  • amem07
    amem07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Looking forward to when I can stop haning everything up too!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love this!! I so know what you mean!!! I have to dry things now to shrink them up!!!

Good job!!

12309460.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I knew this is where people would understand! :)
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    YES I know exactly what you mean! I'm the same way! I almost died when I was folding laundry the other day and noticed I somehow threw my brand new size 7's in the dryer, I mean I could JUST squeeze into them as it was. Almost cried when I could still put them on!!!
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow, size 7s going in the dryer!!! i cant wait till i fit my 12s again..... :o( I want to wear jeans, with a belt and tuck in my shirt, and have the 12s fit loosely, and be near fittin in 10s. By Summer, and then keep it off. I hope I can get there.

All my clothes have been in the dryer, I dont have time for anything else.
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm only down 16 pounds so I can't even imagine what it will be like when I've lost 40 pounds BUT...this was my first NSV too! I HAD to dry my two pairs of pants that fit me because they were both so big and I needed to shrink them down. What a great feeling!
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love this!! I so know what you mean!!! I have to dry things now to shrink them up!!!

12309460.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Exactly! What a great place to have arrived at.
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Haha...this is one of my favorite posts of the week. I SO understand!!!
  • TonnaJai
    TonnaJai Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I call those motivation jeans :)
  • amyk80
    amyk80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love this!! I was just complaining to my roommate that all my clothes were too big and needed to be dried and she started singing "Amy's skinny and she knows it!" like LMFAO. It was a great moment :)
  • candican
    Options
    lol, what a funny story, I know exactly what you mean! If some of my clothes shrink just a little bit, they won't fit anymore lol. Congrats, I'm hoping to get where you are..lol
  • Arachnapheria
    Arachnapheria Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! And yes I know what you mean lol =^.^=
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    Hahahaha YES!! I know exactly what you mean -- it's a total free feeling -- just toss them in and you don't have to worry about it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!