Peanut Butter?

Options
buffjess
buffjess Posts: 382
I know its on here, just cant find it..How many calories is a tbs of peanut butter? And does it really help with the hunger?

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    I know its on here, just cant find it..How many calories is a tbs of peanut butter? And does it really help with the hunger?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

look on your jar of PB

try it and see if it helps
    (ps. yes it does.....chew it slowly and savor it)
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have peanut butter on wholemeal toast for breakfast a couple of times a week. Mine is the great value peanut butter which is on the data base, I use 1TBS. Look it up!:smile:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great Value - Crunchy Peanut Butter, 1 Tbsp 90 3 8 4 2 70
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    2 eggo nutrigrain waffles+ 2 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter= 330 calories.... add a piece of fruit like a banana or some melon and its a great breakfast that will keep you feeling full until snack or lunch time.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I use either MaraNatha Organic or Smart Balance Omega peanut butter, which I think tastes butter.
    but the organic all-natural peanut butter can't be beat. I put it on celery sticks or on some apples.
    man thats good after-workout snack. Good fiber. Good protein. Omega3 oils.
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    Jif reduced fat = 2 tbsp 190 cals. I have been eating a pb and J for the past 2 days! It does keep you full. I think peanutbutter is a good fat.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Make your own PB, I do and its 60 cals per TBSP. All thats in it is peanuts, honey, cinnamon, peanut oil and a bit of water. Keeps for a long time in the fridge, if it lasts that long. My go to breakfast most days is wheat bread, 1 TBSP peanut butter, 1/2 banana sliced on top with about a tsp honey drizzled on top. Very filling and with a glass of diet V8 splash and a cup of coffee with creamer, around 400 cals most days and I am not hungry again until lunchtime.