Posting Info on Office Treats

jljohnson
jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
Last night I made the diet soda cake that has been posted in the recipe section multiple times with the intention of bringing it to the office today. I know that several people in my office are watching their weight, so when I brought the pan of cake in today, I printed off the nutrition information from MFP, and taped it to the lid of the pan, so people would know the content.

I've had 3 people call me and say thanks for bringing something not disasterous to their diet, and for posting the info... what a great idea!

That made me feel good, and wanted to share.

Replies

• jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Last night I made the diet soda cake that has been posted in the recipe section multiple times with the intention of bringing it to the office today. I know that several people in my office are watching their weight, so when I brought the pan of cake in today, I printed off the nutrition information from MFP, and taped it to the lid of the pan, so people would know the content.

I've had 3 people call me and say thanks for bringing something not disasterous to their diet, and for posting the info... what a great idea!

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member

great idea:flowerforyou:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    I did that last year for an office party. I also added what point value it was for my co-workers doing WW. Good Job! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.