My Pink and Navy Argyle Sweater

Options
So I spent some time going through some old clothing I packed away long ago and I came across the cutest pink and navy argyle sweater. I haven't worn it in about 15 years (yes, I am a terrible packrat) and it was one of my favourite sweaters. It might be a bit geeky now, but I would so wear it! It would look adorable with jeans. It is in very good shape too.
I decided that it would be my motivation piece of clothing. Holding it up, I can't believe that I ever fit into it. I didn't even attempt to try it on. I am going to launder it and hang it on my bedroom door to remind myself that I have to work to being able to fit into it.
That would make me so happy.

Replies

• Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    So I spent some time going through some old clothing I packed away long ago and I came across the cutest pink and navy argyle sweater. I haven't worn it in about 15 years (yes, I am a terrible packrat) and it was one of my favourite sweaters. It might be a bit geeky now, but I would so wear it! It would look adorable with jeans. It is in very good shape too.
    I decided that it would be my motivation piece of clothing. Holding it up, I can't believe that I ever fit into it. I didn't even attempt to try it on. I am going to launder it and hang it on my bedroom door to remind myself that I have to work to being able to fit into it.
    That would make me so happy.
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :smile: That's an awesome motivation item! Good luck & keep us posted! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Isn't argyle totally in fashion right now???
  • momnmore
    momnmore Posts: 20
    Options
    I think argyle is back in and you'd look great in that sweater. I should find something I want to fit back into and hang it up. I have tons of clothes in my closet that don't fit anymore. What a great idea. Thanks!
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    Anything pink and argyle is so in right now and black, brown and navy are the colors that are being paired with it so it's perfect! It was fate! Good luck!!!
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I uploaded a picture of it to my folder. It is a bit wrinkled, but laundering it will resolve that. It has been packed away for a very long time.
    I think it is cute, and I have always been proud to be a geek anyway. :D
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    It's cute - the preppy look!

I need to buy a goal outfit. I've kept a pair of my 22 levis to remind me of how bad I was - need to have something to look forward to - great idea.