I miss my boobs....

Options
Here I am after a Turbofire workout....love that program! I have lost almost all the weight, but of course, my boobs went with the fat. I am ecstatic over my new body, but having issues with my chest. I've proudly nursed 5 children, but now that I am done all that's left is nipples and skin! Anyone else lost their boobs and miss them?

I'm not going to get implants, so I don't need those replies!
turbofiresweat.jpg

Replies

• 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Sorry. :(
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I MISS MINE, TOO!!! WWAAAAAH! :sad:

my husband and i were just talking about this last night. at first, i didn't care, but now they are REALLY GONE and i have gone from a 42DDD to a small B cup. i'm happy to have lost the weight, and frankly, i think my chest looks better, but it's kind of sad that they are not with me anymore. especially after, like you said, nursing children. they were nourishment for so long (and pleasure!) and now they are gone. :indifferent:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I have just gone back on the pill, to get my boobs back!

But I'm s**t scared I'm going to put weight on the rest of my body!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    at least you still have nipples.... you NEED those!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my barely B will there into barely there soon enough!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    The boobs are always the first to go, and mine aren't much in the first place. If I ever reach my ultimate goal weight, I'm pretty sure I'll be shopping for an A cup.

On the up side, I feel incredibly comfortable in strapless tops & dresses that my sisters-- who got all the family chest-- can't wear for fear of a wardrobe malfunction. :D
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    My fear is that I will have to roll them up all saggy and gross into my bras. I think I'd rather they be totally gone instead of limp tube socks....:frown:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    i miss my boobies too. I can pass the pencil test easily and i am guessing i am a A cup. I hope my next boyfriend is an *kitten* man. On the plus side...2 bandais work great as a sport bra ;)
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My fear is that I will have to roll them up all saggy and gross into my bras. I think I'd rather they be totally gone instead of limp tube socks....:frown:

:laugh: HahHaaaHAha! Sadly, that's my fear also as I watch them shrink as I lose weight. *sigh* Luckily i'm not opposed to implants so I'll be starting a fund soon enough. Lol. :wink: