What is your favorite thing about yourself?

mamaof2girls
mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
I thought if everyone said something nice about themselves it would help keep our thoughts positive and keep us motivated to continue on our individual journeys. I know that I for one am guilty of looking in the mirror and thinking less than nice thoughts about myself. Time to turn that around!!:heart:

I :heart: my eyes, and I am starting to like my legs too. Jogging does wonders! :love:

Replies

• mamaof2girls
    I thought if everyone said something nice about themselves it would help keep our thoughts positive and keep us motivated to continue on our individual journeys. I know that I for one am guilty of looking in the mirror and thinking less than nice thoughts about myself. Time to turn that around!!:heart:

I :heart: my eyes, and I am starting to like my legs too. Jogging does wonders! :love:
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    I like my new waist!!! and my laugh!!! I'm ready for Spring and all those cute sandals!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jaymee85
    jaymee85 Posts: 20
    I like my legs and my butt! He he!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    I like that I just shaved my head and it kinda irritated my wife cause she likes the long hair, ha.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    hmm i dunno about favorite! haha :laugh: i have learned to like my butt.
  • mamaof2girls
    hmm i dunno about favorite! haha :laugh: i have learned to like my butt.

:laugh: I have a love/hate relationship with my butt! :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I like my eyes, my feet and my teeth....is that too many?
  • mamaof2girls
    I like my eyes, my feet and my teeth....is that too many?

You can never like too many things about yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    I like my auburn hair and my freckles. :wink:
  • Hmm, With all the things I don't like about my body there are things I do. I do like my legs. For a large girl, over 300 lbs I have nice legs no cancles and since I have been drinking pretty much only water and taking vitamins my ankles haven't been swelling. I have also always liked my eyes.

No onto liking more and more.
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    i'm a fan of my eyes, my legs, and i'm learning to love my freckles too! :love: :love:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    My eyes, legs and my height...finally.:happy:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    I like my eyes and booty... :bigsmile:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    I honestly could careless what people think of me when it comes to looks. I am doing this for me but I love the fact I have a good heart.

181673.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    My freckles. :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    I honestly could careless what people think of me when it comes to looks. I am doing this for me but I love the fact I have a good heart.

181673.png

This isn't about what other people think of you, it's what you love about yourself. There is nothing wrong with saying I have great shoulders or legs. In fact, I think it's healthy. :flowerforyou:
  • mamaof2girls

181673.png

This isn't about what other people think of you, it's what you love about yourself. There is nothing wrong with saying I have great shoulders or legs. In fact, I think it's healthy. :flowerforyou:

Well said Mireille! I also have decided I like the bones right under my neck....what's that called again? Not the collarbones, but the other ones........
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member

181673.png

Well said Mireille! I also have decided I like the bones right under my neck....what's that called again? Not the collarbones, but the other ones........

your ribs? :laugh: jk i dont know which bones your talking about :laugh:

my fave body parts are my booty, my feet, my legs.... i also think i have a pretty face but i could be bias:laugh:
  • My hair and my eyes, everything else is a bit too droopy at the moment so my opinion may change later LOL
  • mamaof2girls

181673.png

your ribs? :laugh: jk i dont know which bones your talking about :laugh:

my fave body parts are my booty, my feet, my legs.... i also think i have a pretty face but i could be bias:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Not the ribs! Clavicle? anyone?
This discussion has been closed.