Sometimes you just have to say no...

Options
All of you know that craver bug in your head that tells you "oh go head and have it"
for example:
On days I forget my afternoon snack and I'm driving home from work STARVING-- I always crave french fries... many times I have given in to the "oh go ahead and get some" (I drive right past a Burger King)
Today at work we had a going away, always involves cake. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth before we all gathered together. Decided that i WAS NOT going to have ANY..... and guess what... I didn't :D
small successes of the day start to make huge successes that will change your life!
Share your success of the day.

Replies

• Psufilmgirl
    Psufilmgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing! I was out with my classmates looking at a location to shoot at(I'm in film school) and they have the BEST drinks and it was all you can eat tacos with a chocolate fountain. I chewed gum and sipped water for 3 hours, nearly giving in a few times, then when I didn't, I was surprised to find out that I possess more willpower than I knew!
  • LadyBugLex17
    LadyBugLex17 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOO! you go girl! Keep up the good work! I sometimes have to dig deep for that will power. 3 hours to my 10 minutes is an outstanding accomplishment :)