YAY for stairs!

Options
Sounds silly, but I just noticed something today. I wanted to get the Elmo hoodie for little Gavin so I ran upstairs (2 flights) to get it. I ran into the boys room and bent down to pick it up off the floor. And at that moment I realized that I wasn't out of breath. I don't know, but I got a kick out of it.:bigsmile:

Replies

• wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sounds silly, but I just noticed something today. I wanted to get the Elmo hoodie for little Gavin so I ran upstairs (2 flights) to get it. I ran into the boys room and bent down to pick it up off the floor. And at that moment I realized that I wasn't out of breath. I don't know, but I got a kick out of it.:bigsmile:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! Yay for not out of breath! That is great!
  • smcopley
    smcopley Posts: 34
    Options
    Good for you! Also, taking stairs is a great alternative to an elevator when there is one!!!
  • saran
    saran Posts: 13
    Options
    It is the little things that are the best to notice. Love your ticker. I have 3 boys also they're just older. Where does time go?
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    That's big! Such good news. Thank you for sharing your success story:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!