Any 5'6" people with a goal of 150 or around there?

Options

Replies

• bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", started around 190, and currently at 146.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Me too! I like this. I always see people my heigt wanting 120-135. Makes me feel like I'm off on my goals!
  • lucasnjewels
    lucasnjewels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'5" and my goal is 150lbs!
  • jesn311
    Options
    I am 5'6" and I have a goal of 140, but I have been stuck at 154 for a bit now. Please add me if you would like!
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 3/4" lol My CW 145 GW 135
  • iAmHustle
    iAmHustle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'6" here... started at 189 lbs, currently at 159.8, trying to get to 154 lbs! Definitely looking for some support!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. I started adding friends but it made me quit for awhil :) Anyone that wants can add me too
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im 5'6'' trying to get on my way to 130, i need more friends i just started on here. :)
  • gdwarkaj
    gdwarkaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy you posted this! I'm 5'5 and some, and my goal is 145 - 155. :)
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    yup! :)
  • frenchpe
    frenchpe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i'm 5' 5.5" with a 130 pound goal. Is that close enough? I sent you a request! If anybody wants to add me, please do. I will be around a long time.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6 but hoping to hit 140ish
  • hsmithway
    Options
    Love this thread. I started adding friends but it made me quit for awhil :) Anyone that wants can add me too

Same here! I got a few of you before I met my 10 minute limit, but I'm open to more!
  • NikkiC52
    Options
    My goal is very similar to yours.. if I can get to 170, I think it will be a great day!
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and have an initial goal of 170 and will re-evaluate once I reach that goal. I am about 27 pounds shy of reaching it. You can add me if you'd like :smile:

6295036.png
  • cafel3
    cafel3 Posts: 89
    Options
    That's my exact goal. I have a lot of weight to lose (see my ticker). I welcome a few more friends, esp. those with similar goals and interests. Take a look at my profile (and blog), and if you think we have a few things in common, feel free send me a friend request.
  • lbacote
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and have a goal weight of 150 lbs. My starting weight is 175. I'm down 2 lbs in this, my first week.
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That would be me!!! I have a loooong way to go...but I am determined. I know I can do this. I weigh in twice a month and at my last weigh in had lost 12 lbs. the first month. We'll see what happens Tuesday. LET'S DO THIS!!! :bigsmile:
  • 2008gtg8
    Options
    Me, tooo... I am new and would love the encouragement and support. :wink:
  • hungriesmama13
    Options
    Yep...5' 6" 201lbs. My goal weight is 160. I would be happy for you to add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!