Any 5'6" people with a goal of 150 or around there?

Options

Replies

• E1rlindsay
    E1rlindsay Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well, i'm only 5'5", but my goal is anywhere between 135-150....just starting out on this site, for the 2nd time; i've been doing weight watchers for about a month and a half, and have lost about 13 pounds. Switching to MFP to save some money and track a little better; Currently around 200 lbs, and looking to drop 60 more!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal is 150. I have a little over 50 pounds to lose. I'm aiming for 150 because that is about what I weighed before I got pregnant with my first child. I only started MFP about a week ago.
  • Faseret
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and a half, would ideally like to get to about 155 or so. Currently at about 176.

Three time weight watchers drop-out (I did lose 75 pounds on it after having my first child, though!) and I'm hoping this will keep me motivated. So far, letting my friends have access to my food diary has definitely kept me honest. Here's to all of us!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft6 at 204 this now and aiming for around 150-160. Really I'm aiming for a curvy size 12 so whatever that equates to!

So around 24lbs gone and 44lbs to go!
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Me too! Currently at 160, started at 218 ( a long time ago!). Keep up the great work!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal is 145. You can add me if you wish!! :)
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and am FINALLY down to 156 after a year at this, down from a high weight of 215. I think I may have topped out around 220 somewhere through the years, but I had no desire to see the number. I'd like to get down to 150, possibly 140. However, I know that now that I'm closer to a "normal" size, the progress will be painfully slow. But since juice fasts and drastically changing what I eat is not sustainable for me, I just gotta wait for my body to adjust. Anything is better than getting back up to 220. Never again!!

5'6" is a good height IMO...not too tall, not too short. My poor sis is 4'10" so EVERY pound shows :-( We are very lucky ladies!
  • __liiz
    __liiz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I am actually 5'7 (like it's a big difference lol) and my goal weight of between 145-150. Right now I'm jumping between 215-220 lbs. I have about 65-70 pounds to lose but I WILL DO THIS!! I'm taking it day by day and even then it's been such a struggle but I'm hanging in there. I think the support would be great on both ends! I would definitely love it and I would love to support you as well. I can use all the help I can get =]
  • wendyt77
    wendyt77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5' 6" & started at 220 lbs - I am down 10 but still have a long way to go to my goal of 145 - 150. Please add me & we can support each other & get to our goals!!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" (but really what's an inch in height difference amongst those that wish to lose weight right?) and have a goal of 150. At my highest I was 303 (that was the beginning of this year) and I'm now down to 285.4.
  • sassafrasy
    Options
    I am 5'6" and weighing 204. I can't wait to get below 200 it's on my mind constantly. I am running a half marathon in 7 weeks, I'm hoping this training will help me get below the 200's. I started at 230. My highest weight was 299.8 (prego with twins). They are almost 3!
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6". My starting weight was 228, my current weight is 190, and my goal is 150. I've been a bit distracted the last month or two, and haven't been good at logging, although I am watching what I put in my mouth (keeping track in my head). Need to get back to tracking. I've been working on this since April of 2011...
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow theres a lot of us lol yes Im closer to 5'7 and currently 30lbs from reaching my goal of 150. Although 160 would be great.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I understand what you are going through. My weight has always been an issue for me. There are times in my life I was around 150 and feeling pretty good, then something would happen that caused major stress, and before I knew it, I was up in weight. I am 5'5" and weigh 220. I want to get back down to about 150 which I know is a healthy weight for me. Feel free to add me! The more friends with similar goals the better! BTW - I work in Marketing too (not a teacher though). :happy:
  • grandtheftuno
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am 5' 6", and I had a start weight of 189. I joined in mid-September. I've been taking things at a comfortable and realistic pace, and I am down 19 pounds. My initial goal was 160, but now that I am down to 170 I've decided that my goal weight is between 145 and 155, depending on how much muscle I build in later stages, and how I am feeling about myself, my body and my habits. I figure this is something that I'm sticking with forever, so the real "goal" is being healthy and staying fit!
  • shmkdnls
    shmkdnls Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started MFP January 2, 2012 my weight was 235, I now weigh 218, my goal is 170 for now. I have 48 more pounds to go!
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    That's me! My goal is 155!
  • oneder080
    oneder080 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Im 5'6 and my start weight was 260. . that was over a year ago. New SW was 222. Now It seems Im stuck at 212. Anyone is free to add me to help with 50lbs.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 145!
  • jenblwr
    Options
    I'm 5'6", currently 162lbs and want to get down to 135 or below!