A Sense of Humor

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    :frown: I was told I'm a bad person because I am holding a picture of my son (taken 3 years ago) and have looked at a stranger's boob instead of my wife's. :sad: :sad:

That's BS, SofaKing...the only thing people should be making a stink about is the fact that you're wearing an Arizona Cardinals shirt :laugh:

Now you went and offended the man with the cute baby and my husband....Hubby's a huge Cards fan! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    :frown: I was told I'm a bad person because I am holding a picture of my son (taken 3 years ago) and have looked at a stranger's boob instead of my wife's. :sad: :sad:

That's BS, SofaKing...the only thing people should be making a stink about is the fact that you're wearing an Arizona Cardinals shirt :laugh:

Now you went and offended the man with the cute baby and my husband....Hubby's a huge Cards fan! :wink: :bigsmile:

I will report myself, LOL! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Apparently this one needs to get a BUMP cuz things are starting to get ugly again...
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Aww I guess I missed it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I :heart: U.

Right back @ ya :wink:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

that's ok, I check out other guys and even gals once in a while.... and there's pictures of my kids and dogs, oh and husband in my profile. I'm not holding them, but still... as long as I don't touch or get emotionally attached, its all gravy.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

that's ok, I check out other guys and even gals once in a while.... and there's pictures of my kids and dogs, oh and husband in my profile. I'm not holding them, but still... as long as I don't touch or get emotionally attached, its all gravy.

A moderate amount of gravy should be in every diet. Yum!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Got any biscuits to go with that gravy? Cause I look too....My husband looks....not a problem as long as we're just looking.
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Got any biscuits to go with that gravy? Cause I look too....My husband looks....not a problem as long as we're just looking.

Yeah, I find it comical when people on here criticize married people for looking at people other than their spouse. My wife points out hot women to me all the time.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Yeah, I find it comical when people on here criticize married people for looking at people other than their spouse. My wife points out hot women to me all the time.

We're both alive, with decent eyesight...seems normal to notice an attractive man or woman...In my case, I sometimes point out the hot girl to my husband. We've been married 31 yrs....if we can't trust each other now, we never will.
  • MFPAddict
    Options

We're both alive, with decent eyesight...seems normal to notice an attractive man or woman...In my case, I sometimes point out the hot girl to my husband. We've been married 31 yrs....if we can't trust each other now, we never will.

Congrats on the 31 years. We have 10.

Even my daughter knows that Carrie Underwood is my girlfriend. :tongue:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

now I want bisquits and gravy, too and my husband's girlfriend is 13 from House.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Dieting makes some people .... cranky!!:grumble:

So true. No more cake and cookies :sad: :brokenheart:

You're "dieting" wrong.

THAT explains why I'm so fat :drinker:
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    Dieting makes some people .... cranky!!:grumble:

So true. No more cake and cookies :sad: :brokenheart:

You're "dieting" wrong.

At very least they should remember to be exercising. Exercising makes endorphins, endorphins make you happy and happy people just don't post mean/crabby/unhappy things.

They just don't.

The don't murder their husbands either....
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    May I add him to the list...

129058361760997031.jpg

The Cake is a LIE
    I'm covered in bees!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Yes indeed,who doesnt love to laugh.:laugh: :laugh:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options

Ha Ha, I saw that one. That lady was a nut!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Mr. Bean!? Is he it for British humour icons?! I'm ashamed! :wink:

British humor...

Spinquisition.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Apparently some people were busy having a stick implanted somewhere the day these were handed out...just sayin'...

Maybe they are just British and have a dry sense of humor.

I <3 British Humor!!!!!