EMBARRASSING TOPIC

Options
I drink all of my water and eat fiber.
Have not #2's really since last Tuesday (a week ago today)
I drank senna tea on friday and had a little luck on saturday and randomly had a little luck yesterday.
Is it too much fiber ya think?

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I drink all of my water and eat fiber.
    Have not #2's really since last Tuesday (a week ago today)
    I drank senna tea on friday and had a little luck on saturday and randomly had a little luck yesterday.
    Is it too much fiber ya think?
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    i average anywhere between 20 - 30 grams a day
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem a lot of the time. Try glass of warm water when you first get up in the morning. Weird but seems to work for me when I am struggling. Also be sure you are eating enough calories and your body isn't just storing everything.

Hope this helps!
  • Dedicated
    Dedicated Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Too much fiber would give you the opposite effect. Some of the things that I know can cause constipation are: not enough fiber in the diet, lack of physical activity, medications, milk, and dehydration.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Too much fiber would give you the opposite effect. Some of the things that I know can cause constipation are: not enough fiber in the diet, lack of physical activity, medications, milk, and dehydration.

un uh :noway: too much fiber can definitely cause constipation.

But it doesn't sound like you're getting too much, unless you increased in suddenly and recently. Did you try an OTC laxative? Simple solution I guess.