Long way to go, but gonna have fun getting there.

Options
Hello fellow MFP members,

I have always been over weight, although I have been told I carry it well. I am a 24 yo "housewife" and marketing student; I weight 197 pounds and it is time to change this. My boyfriend is 155 pounds (soaking wet), as funny as it (sometimes) is to see the looks people give him when we are holding hands or trading a smooch, I do not want us to look like he just "settled for the lard that said she loved him." He loves me, my weight has never been an issue to him, but I have been lugging this gut and over-sized thighs around for too long. I want to change it, I want to feel sexy and be healthy. I have been watching all the health problems my "bigger" family members have and I do not want to go through that. I have said I was going to do this before, and always when into it half serious. This time I mean what I say, I am going to lose this weight and unleash the confidence I know is hiding under it.

It's nice to meet all of you,

Nina H aka Just Peachee

Replies

• jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am have the same story. My hubby is as thin as a rail and I have a lot to lose but he loves me just the same.
  • shygirlnot4u
    shygirlnot4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hey girl... we have similarities :) lets motivate each other. :)
  • fangpants
    Options
    oh gosh, i feel that way too, i'm always so much bigger than my boyfriends :P and good luck in losing! :)