Pizza, PB&J,Grilled Cheese, Ranch Wrap Recipes UNDER 200Cal!

Options
Let me know which recipe u guys r interested in the most, and ill post it! =]

Replies

• cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The pizza :)
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    OMG...all of them!
  • naplidon96
    Options
    Pizza-
    You will need-
    1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb/High Fiber Wheat Tortilla [80 Cal, 6g carb, 8g protein!]
    1/2 cup of sauce[Homemade marinara or something works well, try and go as low cal as possible with this]
    1/4 Cup Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella
    2tbsp Fat Free Parmesan Cheese
    Hormel Turkey Pepperoni [optional]
    Spices of your choice

Place tortilla on a plate, spread sauce evenly across tortilla, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the sauce, then sprinkle the fat free mozzarella on top, finally, place 1 serving size [17 slices] of the turkey pepperoni on top! Spice to your desire. Place plate UNCOVERED in microwave for 45 seconds, and Well-Ah! I have this pizza EVERY night, its SOOSOOO good, honestly. And im quite shocked that i figured this out myself! If you wanna see me and my personal reaction, go to youtube and type in fitnesskid96 pizza and check it out!
  • Jplante312
    Jplante312 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    PB& J and ranch please!
  • naplidon96
    Options
    PB&J-
    You will need-
    2 Slices of Wonder Light Wheat Bread [40cal each 5g carbs each]
    Walden Farms ZERO CALORIE Peanut Spread[ can find at your local grocery store, just ask for it!]
    Walden Farms Zero Calorie Rasberry fruit spread

Make the same way you'd make regular pb&j, just make sure both Walden Farms products have been REFRIGERATED otherwise they wont taste too good=/

Nutrition- 80 Calories, 9g Carbs, 4g protein!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Grilled Cheese plz!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    how can peanut "spread" be 0 calorie - doesn't sound very natural....
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic! Thanks for the recipes!
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ranch wrap and grilled cheese!
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    Ranch Wrap Please!
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Bump please!
  • naplidon96
    Options
    Ranch Wrap-
    You will need-
    1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb/ High Fiber Wheat Tortilla [80 cal, 6g carb, 8g protein]
    1 can of Chunk Light Tuna in Water [i use Bumble Bee but it doesnt matter]
    Hormel Turkey Pepperoni [7 slices]
    1/2 a leaf of lettuce
    Walden Farms Calorie Free Ranch Dressing
    Spicing of your choice

*Drain Tuna*
    Place tuna onto tortilla, place lettuce on top of tuna, place the 7 slices of pepperoni on top of lettuce, pour desired amount of Ranch on top. Wrap it up as a Wrap, and you got yourself a protein packed, Low Carb, Low Fat RANCH WRAP!! Its phenominal, i love it!
    Nutrition- 200 Cal, 30g protein, 8g carb, 4g fat
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    bump...
    any low carb stuff?
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Zero calorie peanut spread? Need that in my life! Where do you buy that? X
  • naplidon96
    Options
    Go to waldenfarms.com and check out all there products, do some research on it. It might not be 100% natural, obviously since its 0 calories, but hey it gives me the flavor! All of Walden Farms products are 0 calories, carbs, fat, etc. so i enjoy that
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    how can peanut "spread" be 0 calorie - doesn't sound very natural....

1. it's not natural
    2. it's not zero calories.

They are allowed to round down if a serving size is <5 calories. So by making tiny serving sizes, and filling the jar with a bunch of yuck, they can say it is zero calories when it isn't.

I don't try recipes that come with the caveat that it won't taste very good. LOL
  • naplidon96
    Options
    Grilled Cheese-
    You will need-
    2 Slices of Wonder Light Wheat Bread[40 cal per slice, 5g carbs]
    2 Slices of Fat Free American Singles[30 cal per slice, 5g protein]

Make as you would normally make grilled cheese, and you have yourself a 140 calorie DELICIOUS Sandwich!

Nutrition- 140 Cal. 15g Carbs, 20g Protein, 2g Fat!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Pizza-
    You will need-
    1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb/High Fiber Wheat Tortilla [80 Cal, 6g carb, 8g protein!]
    1/2 cup of sauce[Homemade marinara or something works well, try and go as low cal as possible with this]
    1/4 Cup Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella
    2tbsp Fat Free Parmesan Cheese
    Hormel Turkey Pepperoni [optional]
    Spices of your choice

Place tortilla on a plate, spread sauce evenly across tortilla, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the sauce, then sprinkle the fat free mozzarella on top, finally, place 1 serving size [17 slices] of the turkey pepperoni on top! Spice to your desire. Place plate UNCOVERED in microwave for 45 seconds, and Well-Ah! I have this pizza EVERY night, its SOOSOOO good, honestly. And im quite shocked that i figured this out myself! If you wanna see me and my personal reaction, go to youtube and type in fitnesskid96 pizza and check it out!

Sounds great. Didn't know there was such a thing as fat free mozzarella!
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    bump
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Go to waldenfarms.com and check out all there products, do some research on it. It might not be 100% natural, obviously since its 0 calories, but hey it gives me the flavor! All of Walden Farms products are 0 calories, carbs, fat, etc. so i enjoy that

i'd rather just eat real peanut butter and get all the nutrition that comes with it. i don't mind sacrificing the calories - i just do half a serving size on my pb sandwich :)