WTF!!!!! Wine didnt do this when i was a lard butt!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• nldsmiley
    nldsmiley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Stay up late drinking too much?! I hate when that happens and the next day you are thinking WTF did I do and what was I thinking...ah! I typically never drink on work nights because I don't want to take a chance of feeling like ya know! :)
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    One glass does me under, two glasses makes me silly, and 3 glasses, well.. I just have a smile one my face and role with what goes. :)
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    I love reading these threads, and this is exactly why. Good morning everyone :)
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    if i drink wine, i have one and a half glasses and i'm absolutely silly! i seem to forget that english is my native language, and tell wild stories, complete with voices. i also steal salt shakers and cutlery. last time i drank wine at a dinner out, the next morning my bag was full of weird things i nicked from the restaurant... *shame face* ^_^;;;;

I have to add you as a friend now.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    OH NO I get drunk after 2 smirnoffs now!! I cant imagine what its going to be like after I lose all this weight
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    ugh!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo tired today!!!!!!!!!
    I was waiting for this. lol
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Oh Lord do I hope this happens to me someday!
    Epic thread. Cute little drunk clepto made my morning.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Stay up late drinking too much?! I hate when that happens and the next day you are thinking WTF did I do and what was I thinking...ah! I typically never drink on work nights because I don't want to take a chance of feeling like ya know! :)

Whenever I wake up after drinking too much I quickly log into FB and delete the random comments I wrote and hope to God no one read them. :huh:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Wine is the Devil!!!! lol xx
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Nah. I'm good. No hangover at all!! And its Friday night so it may happen again.
  • galegetsthin
    Options
    And what the hell did having my toes yanked have to do with anything?
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    if i drink wine, i have one and a half glasses and i'm absolutely silly! i seem to forget that english is my native language, and tell wild stories, complete with voices. i also steal salt shakers and cutlery. last time i drank wine at a dinner out, the next morning my bag was full of weird things i nicked from the restaurant... *shame face* ^_^;;;;

That is awesome!!! I can totally picture that in my mind lol
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    :) I'm a happy gale!!!! Yahoo fir lie tolerance. Low tolerance too.

this was my favorite!!!!
  • galegetsthin
    Options
    Damn I'm special!!