Options

Replies

• thomgirl26
    Options
    You go girl!
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! And you've done so well!! It helps to hear you say you've had a few bumps and still had those great results!! Bravo!!!
  • Stoonloveskeith
    Stoonloveskeith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look FABULOUS!!
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great Work & would LOVE that lens for my camera body !! I bet hauling that bad boy around certainly helped with strength training too :)
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Great job! You look beautiful in blue :)
  • mccannjess
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!!
  • nstuart4
    Options
    Omg!! Way to go.:smile:
  • aoneil7
    aoneil7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOOT! Keep up the great work, you look wonderful!
  • bas1955
    bas1955 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - way to go (And I confess, I too am among those experiencing lens envy!!!)
  • tracybarnes1
    tracybarnes1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the great work!!!!
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! You go girl!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. You have made my entire day! :smile:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Great job! You look beautiful in blue :)

I love blue! I love pink and purple too. hehe
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! And you've done so well!! It helps to hear you say you've had a few bumps and still had those great results!! Bravo!!!

Yeah. I had a lot of losses in my family and friends this year. We lost 4 people in 9 months between my husband and I, and I really let it get to me a lot and derail me twice. I gained 11 lbs back and then lost it again in about 3 months. I'm lower than I was before now, but you just gotta keep going. For me, I want this to change my life, not just a few months. I want to be healthy and fit and able to do things with my friends and family. That means more than anything at this point.

If you're having trouble sticking with this, just remember why you got started. Write it down. Stick it on your bathroom mirror. Never ever forget, and forgive yourself if you screw up.
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lookin good, sister!
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • StrlJmnz
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • hollymeeker
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I love the pictures and WAY TO GO!!!! I hope to be hitting 25 pounds gone by next week...fingers crossed and lots of training! :)
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!! You look awesome! I started out at 215 too, what's your goal weight? Mine is 135.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!