Hello

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get back to a weight I felt healthy and happy at when I was in college. Stress, work, and birth control have caused me to gain weight since Sophomore year of college. I want to feel better and healthier about myself before my husband and I start to have children. Hope this website will help me be motivated.:happy:

Replies

• doggievangogh
    doggievangogh Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all!

Needing some motivation to get back on track. I'm 46 year old female, had a hysterectomy 3 years ago also quit smoking. With added stress...I have packed on the pounds. Hoping that I can find motivation through this site!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Welcome to you both! :)
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Hello and welcome!!!! You both have come to the right place!!! This is a wonderful site with a lot of wonderful people who will be right there with you on your journey.

Please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you would like. I would love to support you.

Bev
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Hey there -

well, Im always looking for more motivation - and I love to motivate others - I'm doing this the right way this time.
    feel free to add me as a friend - anyone is welcome!!

open your diary - log your food and exercise.. we can motivate eachother and keep things moving down the scale!!!

good luck with your journey !!
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,227 Member
    Welcome! Congratulations on chosing a healthy lifestyle. Excellent website to accomplish your goals.