Which Phone do you own?

Options

Replies

• Kilter
    Kilter Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S2. Before this one I had the Galaxy S1 and before than an iPhone 3. I was THRILLED to get away from Apple and get onto an android phone that I can actually play with.

Nothing against Apple (I'm using my iMac for this post), but there is more hype than technology in their toys.

S
  • heidi2004
    heidi2004 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    iPhone4s love it!!!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Nokia E6-00....I like the hybrid type where you can still have the touch screen, but have the qwerty keypad.

Hell yeah! This ^! I just switched to a tmobile mytouch Q, its a touch screen droid with a large keyboard (tired of severely screwing up words)! Before that I had the galaxy s 4g, and before that g1...I loooove droid!!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    TMOBILE HTC G2
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4 :D Best phone ever.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm poor so I only have nokia 6630 (I forgot the exact model number but this one is the closest)
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    HTC Evo 3D. It was an anniversary gift :smile:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    iphone 4. Love it! I'm crazy about my phone and keep my whole life on it. I'm so screwed with out it...
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Samsung Nexus S 4G, rooted, running Ice Cream Sandwich ROM (best android version...like...EVAR)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    LG Lotus. It's no touch-screen, but it's durable (major plus) and PURPLE. So THERE.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    LG EnV Touch!
  • Jtap15
    Options
    HTC Evo
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Get ready to hate me........ iPhone 4s I have only had it for a few days, but I don't like it :ohwell:

whaaatt how can you not like it!? :O

It's not like I don't want to like it..... but I'm at my wits end with it. :sad:

1. it won't pick up my WiFi at home, but it will sometimes at my school
    (I googled the issue and there are TONS of complaints about this WiFi connection problem)
    2. can't save sound files
    3. I don't know how to go to MY wall on MFP
    4. for me, it's really hard to type on the screen (I'm used to the keyboard)
    5. I don't know how to enlarge the screen view
    6. I want to be able to connect it to my MacBook and see what's in there and add to it or download from it (like I used to with my other phone)

I'm not trying to be a whiny brat. I just want to have a phone that does that stuff if I'm going to pay a butt load of money every month. Ya know?
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    MyTouch 4G Slide
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    LG EnV Touch!
    I used to have that.. Until my nephew killed it with his baby slobber..

Now I have an LG Cosmo Touch. It's seriously crap.
    I'd like to get an iphone.
  • phindilee
    phindilee Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nokia X7
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Iphone 4 and I <3 it!
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Get ready to hate me........ iPhone 4s I have only had it for a few days, but I don't like it :ohwell:

whaaatt how can you not like it!? :O

It's not like I don't want to like it..... but I'm at my wits end with it. :sad:

1. it won't pick up my WiFi at home, but it will sometimes at my school
    (I googled the issue and there are TONS of complaints about this WiFi connection problem)
    2. can't save sound files
    3. I don't know how to go to MY wall on MFP
    4. for me, it's really hard to type on the screen (I'm used to the keyboard)
    5. I don't know how to enlarge the screen view
    6. I want to be able to connect it to my MacBook and see what's in there and add to it or download from it (like I used to with my other phone)

I'm not trying to be a whiny brat. I just want to have a phone that does that stuff if I'm going to pay a butt load of money every month. Ya know?

1. try turning the wifi on and off and same on your phone and reconnect
    2.there are free apps
    3. if your using the app where ever you see your name on your home tab click on it
    4 turn it sideways bigger keyboard
    5. pinich takes awhile but then its easy! reccomend dl the guide and tips app. Also double click enlarges
    7. you can through I cloud, remote and several other apps (im an IBM person but you can)
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    iphone ftw
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    HTC DROID INCREDIBLE