crunchy AND low-carb?

Options
I need to shake up my routine a little and although I only eat whole grains and fruit that are high-carb, I want to reduce my carbs for a little jump start. My problem - I NEED crunchy. I do eat almonds. Any other ideas???

Replies

• breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I need to shake up my routine a little and although I only eat whole grains and fruit that are high-carb, I want to reduce my carbs for a little jump start. My problem - I NEED crunchy. I do eat almonds. Any other ideas???
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    crunchy veggies. - cucumbers, celery, bell peppers., etc. Of course, Hummus or Laughing Cow cheese would make them even better!
  • barraganf12
    Options
    Emerald has a variety of Almond in 100 Calorie packets.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Carrots and red roasted pepper hummus = YUM
    (not sure if that is low carb....)
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    pickles! and i second all the other recs- oh radishes too
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    crunchy veggies. - cucumbers, celery, bell peppers., etc. Of course, Hummus or Laughing Cow cheese would make them even better!

YUM....I have some Laughing Cow in my fridge and was just wondering what to have for a snack....with celery....get that crunchy thing taken care of. :love:
  • gschwsh
    gschwsh Posts: 11
    Options
    South Beach Bars are low carb and really good!!!!!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

YUM....I have some Laughing Cow in my fridge and was just wondering what to have for a snack....with celery....get that crunchy thing taken care of. :love:

Ummm, I wish I had some celery here at work! I had some with my 3 oz of carrots for a snack this morning. Good stuff :love: