_________ is my favorite weight loss crutch.

Options
Wondering minds want to know.!! What is the ONE food, exercise, etc that you would not, could not give up- as in your weight loss crutch? Now, I'm not trying to get people to prove their theories and/or to argue them. I believe that different strokes for different folks is the truth! I'd just like to know what works/worked for you. It'd be nice to steal a couple of ideas, too! Cheers to a happy & healthy you!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Eggs and oatmeal. Eggs are great because after two or three of them, maybe with spinah and garlic, and I'm super duper full. I don't like them every day because who doesn't like variety, but after a few days of lower protein I can find myself feeling somewhat deprived. Eggs always seem to do the trick!

Best of luck!
  • niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light. I drink a lot of water (always my 8 glasses) but I still love flavor! Crystal light gives you lots of flavor for only 5 calories per serving.

I also LOVE sweets which has made losing weight a bit tricky in the past. Now if I am craving candy I grab a couple pieces of red vines licorice.