Prague Hotel Recommendations?

Options
réalta
réalta Posts: 895 Member
hi guys,

we are going to Prague in a few weeks time and i was wondering if anyone has any hotel recommendations for me, there are so many websites with so many hotels, not sure what to pick! the photos on the websites can be misleading

Replies

• réalta
    Options
    hi guys,

we are going to Prague in a few weeks time and i was wondering if anyone has any hotel recommendations for me, there are so many websites with so many hotels, not sure what to pick! the photos on the websites can be misleading

• paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh, yes. Let me go and see if the other half can remember the name....
  • réalta
    Options
    thanks so much :flowerforyou:
  • paulamma1
    Options
    Krap. He can't remember either but I'll do some research at home tonight and hopefully find it for you. It was a great little place on Palace/Castle side of the Charles Bridge. Great breakfast and very safe area. Be sure and try off the beaten track for restaurants and bars. The beer is SO cheap. The food can be pretty stodgy. BE-U-TI-FUL city. You'll get PLENTY of walking in.
  • réalta
    Options
    yea, i am hoping to get my exercise by walking! :drinker:

i cant wait, the beer festival is on that week we are there, but i will keep to small glasses instead of big tankards! lol
  • paulamma1
    Options
    HE REMEMBERED!!!

http://www.guideprague.com/veronashouse/hotel-veronsky-dum-prague.php

GREAT place. They may even have their own web page. You can book with them directly. Phone them. Everyone has really good english.

good luck!
  • paulamma1
    Options
    BUMP

Here's your info realta
  • réalta
    Options
    thanks so much, will get it out later :flowerforyou:

really appreciate it :happy: