Feeling Stressed

Options
I get very stressed out when I think about losing weight. I've known and been a member of this website for a good 16 months but I never constantly tracked my food. Now i feel like I've wasted a lot of time. Usually during the summer I i put on 15-20 pounds but last summer i went to the gym didn't gain the weight and was pretty happy with myself. Now i'm in my first year of college and i put on the freshman fifteen. Also i went on FB and saw i girl i knew had lost a lot of weight. Right now I feel sad and I have a headache.

Replies

• myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    But you're still here, which probably means more than you know. :smile: Why not start right now? Why not start by logging in everything you've had so far today? I know it's hard, but you'll feel a little better if you just take a definitive step. I think for many people it's just a matter of not waiting to start until you're already eating right. Instead, you start regardless of what you're eating, because that is the first step, and from that you'll receive information about what you're doing that you could possibly make little changes to, and it will not be such a drastic step. But you can't move forward without that first little step!