Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you could have

only one wish, what would that wish be?

Mine would be to live a fulfilled life with someone special doing all the things I missed growing up (hiking, fishing, boating, snowmobiling, skiing.)

Replies

• shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    I wish for happiness which involves having the courage to make big changes in my life.
    I've missed out on a lot in my life and I don't want to die with regrets.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    happiness in my life, whatever it is. If that happiness brings a guy along then i'm cool with that! if not, then it's what is in the cards and i have to accept that.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 429 Member
    I'd wish for twenty more wishes. :wink:
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    That my 5 yr old grandson's last chemo in April is his last EVER!
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    to know what I was meant to do with this life
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Travel the world, live abroad, learn a 3rd language.

When i was in high school, my life goal was to live in Paris and spend my days at cafés, drinking espresso, smoking cigarettes and reading existential novels. I would still do it, but I'd run out of money in Paris pretty quickly....and I stopped smoking ages ago. Maybe I'll just live in Paris and read Sartre and Camus. Ah Paris, je t'aime !
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    To live fully and without reservation!
  • My wish would probably be for a cure for cancer. I have lost way too many people very close to me from that disease.

Or for any child to never endure abuse or neglect.

If the wish is only for our personal use then I would probably wish to go back and re-do some things that my weight from the past has held me back from doing. Kind of like you said, hiking, sailing, skiing, etc.
  • oriors
    oriors Posts: 24 Member
    Less ignorance and more responsibility in the teens who drink. R.I.P Dawson Spencer and Crystal Weaver.
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    mine is the exact same as yours!!! as well as have that special someone travel the world with me and exercise daily with me :P
    only one wish, what would that wish be?

Mine would be to live a fulfilled life with someone special doing all the things I missed growing up (hiking, fishing, boating, snowmobiling, skiing.)
  • I'd wish for twenty more wishes. :wink:

^^^^ that. And then 20 more when at the last one. XD
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member

^^^^This..........
  • To find a career that I loved so that I wouldn't just go to work for the paycheck and be miserable.
  • Thank you for your inspiring and humorous responses. I do think they are ALL good ones.

I too wish there were a cure for cancer...and I do believe they are really getting close (fingers crossed). As for your grandson, boys seem to be tough little guys, I would imagine that is the same in his case (I will keep in my thoughts and prayers for a successful recovery). :flowerforyou:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Someone has to be shallow. I guess I'm it.

I'd wish for about 250 Million Dollars. I cold make a lot of people happy and their live's easier with that.

I'm already happy, in love and have a great family.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    To do what makes YOU happy!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    To make a bucket list and complete it !!!!!!!!!!
  • I would wish to be extremely wealthy for the rest of my life. I actually believe that money can buy happiness :drinker:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Someone has to be shallow. I guess I'm it.

I'd wish for about 250 Million Dollars. I cold make a lot of people happy and their live's easier with that.

I'm already happy, in love and have a great family.

I'll second that wish and up it by 250 Million Dollars. :D
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    World Peace,to much hate in this crazy world:)