So far so good

Options
I wasn't sure if i would be able to keep up this long but im doing alright, it's alittle difficult when my parents and siblings are eating food around me that i would like to eat but im doing this for myself and i shouldn't give up.

I have lost 4 pounds! i have 45 more to go.

i hope i can make it. =\

Replies

• briannalynne
    Options
    I wasn't sure if i would be able to keep up this long but im doing alright, it's alittle difficult when my parents and siblings are eating food around me that i would like to eat but im doing this for myself and i shouldn't give up.

I have lost 4 pounds! i have 45 more to go.

i hope i can make it. =\
  • peterpandabear06
    Options
    congrats :]
  • JanS
    JanS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You will - and you are doing awesome! Keep doing what you are doing and stay strong :happy:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Good job brianna!:smile:
  • briannalynne
    Options
    Thank you guys for the support.
  • 4suredistime
    Options
    Good luck!!! Be strong. You are doing well so far. It must be hard with everyone eating yummy stuff around you. I live alone, and now that I think about it, that is a good thing. No one to tempt me.
    Keep going girl.

183577.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    :drinker:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS BRIANNA!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome and you can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • briannalynne
    Options
    thank you all for the support and encouragement i appreciate it. :)
    my weight has been flip flopping i was down nine pounds and at 145, then it went back to 150 then to 149. in like 3 days. im a little confused on how that happened
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    Make sure you weigh yourself at the same time everyday, and that the scale is in the same location, etc. Any of these variations can cause artificial fluctuations in your weight . . . Also, don't drive yourself crazy by weighing in too often . . . once a week is best.

Otherwise, keep it up, stay focused, and best of luck -- your are doing great!
  • briannalynne
    Options
    Alright sounds good.
    Thank you for the advice and encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!