bump!
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    not a vegetarian, but still bumping!
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sounds neat; great idea. Thanks for sharing.
  • MaryD4900
    MaryD4900 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    So I made these tonight and they were awesome! I made 9 larger patties that came out to 150 apiece. The sunflower seeds add a really good and different flavor and texture
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    just saved the link to my f/b page wasnt able to find it on pinterest, thanks for the idea and link...this is a must try..
  • rachelgoutos
    Options
    bump!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    BUMP I love sweet potatoes!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious
  • MaryD4900
    MaryD4900 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    just saved the link to my f/b page wasnt able to find it on pinterest, thanks for the idea and link...this is a must try..

You're welcome! I hope you like them. I will definitely be making them again. Just so you know, this thread is saved under "My Recent Forum Posts" on your MFP profile now... In case you didn't want to have to click around to find it on your fb. Something I recently realized myself lol
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options

You're welcome! I hope you like them. I will definitely be making them again. Just so you know, this thread is saved under "My Recent Forum Posts" on your MFP profile now... In case you didn't want to have to click around to find it on your fb. Something I recently realized myself lol

awesome, thank you. just added sweet potatoes to up my daily calorie intake, cant seem to hit the mark so anything helps.
  • lizzydearslife
    lizzydearslife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Made these tonight and they were delicious! I think I accidentally added too much sweet potato though, so they were pretty gooey until they firmed up in the oven. But the whole family agreed that they were tasty, even the picky ones!
  • nutritionwhiz
    Options
    just started buying quinoa, so thanks for the interesting recipe
  • Sunny_CA
    Sunny_CA Posts: 20
    Options
    Bump
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    These sound great - I'm in the UK so can anyone tell me what half a cup of cooked quinoa is in dry WEIGHT before cooking??
  • kbugsmeemaw
    kbugsmeemaw Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    bump