Starting to feel the stress . . .

Options
MTGirl
MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
and my eating this afternoon is reflecting that! Gotta quit - if I type maybe I won't feed! :laugh:

Get to have some teeth extracted tomorrow. DON"T even want to think about it! Am freaking out a little here people. O.K. breath. It would help if dh would quit calling saying things like "should I grill steak tonight since you won't be able to have any for awhile . .. " Shut UP already!

O.K. - feeling slightly better, not really but whatever. :ohwell:

Replies

• MTGirl
    Options
    and my eating this afternoon is reflecting that! Gotta quit - if I type maybe I won't feed! :laugh:

Get to have some teeth extracted tomorrow. DON"T even want to think about it! Am freaking out a little here people. O.K. breath. It would help if dh would quit calling saying things like "should I grill steak tonight since you won't be able to have any for awhile . .. " Shut UP already!

• mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it too much. Have a huge glass of water. Go for a walk. Keep yourself busy.

The upside is that between the state of your mouth post-extraction and the possible painkillers that you may receive, you really won't have much of an appetite for a few days afterwards.

When I had my wisdom teeth extracted I lost 10 pounds in a matter of weeks because all I could really eat was yogurt, applesauce, and cottage cheese. I remember licking the salty goodness off of Doritos and then discarding the chips because I was so desperate!

148602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at once
    now I have no wisdom

actually it aint that big of a deal...some advil and all is well and
    less to floss:wink:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options

now I have no wisdom

Of course that would imply that you had wisdom to begin with:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    you will be fine, i too am terrified of the dentist, but i got through 8 filling and 1 root canal.
    my dentist is the best ever, i cry ever time! but just from nerves! lol the only painful part is paying for the procedures :happy:

relax tonight, read a book or whatever calms you down and let us know how you get on tomorrow, the dentist knows what he is doing, you will be perfectly safe :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

now I have no wisdom

Of course that would imply that you had wisdom to begin with:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Snap.:laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

now I have no wisdom

Snap.:laugh:

snap this BRAT:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :wink: :happy:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled last year - not too big of a deal. Really - I don't know why I'm hyperventilating now :laugh: I've never been afraid of the dentist - and I will get knocked out for this one. Of course, maybe it's the sheer number. My other 2 wisdom teeth are coming out, plus another that has abcessed plus 3 more that had prior root canals and the root fractured now.

So, I'll really have less to floss now! :indifferent: