Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

new life new start

hi just literally joined. I'm recently divorced with 3 kids and its my time to shine this year. I let myself go while i was married due to it being a really bad situation being married to the man i was married to. So now, I'm doing this not only for me to feel good about me, but to continue to be a positive and strong role model for my kids. Looking forward to getting to know you all and help encourage as well as be encouraged.

Replies

• stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Good for you and good luck in your quest for a new and better life :) feel free to add me

I must add the support on here is amazing, my first weigh-in this morning and dropped 3lb, the encouragement and support of others really does help
  • Good for you lady.
    I am also starting a new diet and doing outside training twice a week (at the park) and 3 days at the gym for Cardio.
    I've heard that weight lifting burns fat and cardio burns calories.
    My weight righ now is 147 pounds but I know that I can weight less and look better, and I am going to do it for ME.

so, good luck to you!
  • Blossom41290
    Blossom41290 Posts: 27 Member
    good feel free to add me, i have 66 pounds too loose.
  • Good Luck to you. Feel free to add me if you want some friends!
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Well done for making the steps to a healthier life.

Add me if you need some support
  • You are gonna become a strong, healthy mom! Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    You are off to a great start! Feel free to add me! :)