a little worried....

Options
i just joined MFP a couple of days ago, and i have already lost a pound! i also lost six pounds prior to joining, so i am up to 7!! thats the good news...i am a little worried, because friday is my 21st birthday, and i know that i will go over on my cals this wknd due to drinks, food, etc. how long should i wait to check my weight again? How can i keep from feeling discouraged??

Thanks!!
:heart:

Replies

• smcopley
    smcopley Posts: 34
    Options
    i just joined MFP a couple of days ago, and i have already lost a pound! i also lost six pounds prior to joining, so i am up to 7!! thats the good news...i am a little worried, because friday is my 21st birthday, and i know that i will go over on my cals this wknd due to drinks, food, etc. how long should i wait to check my weight again? How can i keep from feeling discouraged??

Thanks!!
    :heart:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I would wait atleast a week. Just remember it is only one day and you can get back to he good work the next day.:drinker: Happy bday:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Maybe try and work out a little bit more, that way you don't have to worry about it so much, you don't want to accidently fall back into bad habits. Have a great day!

~Leash