when you started exercising what area did u notice tightenin

Options
I noticed that my butt is defiantly alot less flab and alot more tight muscle kinda exciting what and where did u notice? :)

Replies

• BuffERRN
    BuffERRN Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I noticed my chest tighen up first, but I also bench heavy and often. Then next was my shoulders and upper back.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    arms/shoulders too :drinker: ooohh omgi forgot my calfs are all muscle!! lol
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    My legs. They look like the legs of a slim person, even though the rest of me is still quite big.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    lol havent really noticed any "tightening" just shaping. My waist is becoming more defined and Im shrinking mostly there. Even though I have sore muscles everywwhere lol
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    arms/shoulders too :drinker: ooohh omgi forgot my calfs are all muscle!! lol
    Oh true my calfs are tight! but then i get chronic compartment syndrome when i run haha
    lol havent really noticed any "tightening" just shaping. My waist is becoming more defined and Im shrinking mostly there. Even though I have sore muscles everywwhere lol
    I can't wait till that starts happening!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till that starts happening!
    [/quote]

lol Id rather be shrinking more proportionatly lol... Starting to be way to big in certain areas compared to -8 inches on my waist only half as much on hips and boobs. :P
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    My chubbiest area is my gut.

I first started losing in my face, feet and hands. Yes! My feet! I could tell my toes looked longer! :(

Then I lost in my upper body and chest (again... really?!).

Then it hit my calves....

Then finally its hit my waist... but not my entire lovehandle area! I lost 10 inches in my waist, but only two around the lovehandles.... so it tapers EVEN MORE... making my lovehandles look worse I think!

Finally, my upper legs are melting off the fat and hopefully it will reach my lovehandles and booty next!

Trust me, when your worst is the middle of the body, WHY OH WHY does it have to shrink the outsides first, making the middle look even fatter!!
  • juliemaplehurst
    Options
    Feet and neck, then came the arms and a bit of tummy, feel like a butterfly emerging from a fat cocoon.........
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Calves were the first place to look "fit". Running very quickly tones your legs
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I've been resistance training and doing C25K so I've seen a lot of difference in my arms; Triceps are tighter (less bingo wing wobble if any at all!) and I have a very clearly defined "underarm" area now.
    My thighs have shrunk down (they're easily the biggest area on my body) and my calves are becoming more defined again.
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My waist always reduces first, then my belly.
  • BrandyontheRun
    BrandyontheRun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My arms- and I love it hahahaha I always notice when I'm brushing my hair/teeth/etc how toned my arms and shoulders now are.. Can't wait for the rest of me to catch up LOL