I once knew someone who.....

Options
spskinny
spskinny Posts: 96 Member
- had a sudden sever asthma attack, and so demanded a sponge bath in the hospital to help her breathe better, ya know to clear her pores.... those breathable kind?

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    was possessed by the evil spirit while we were in the middle of the class
  • spskinny
    Options
    -was so afraid of water, she lived her whole life without ever driving over a lake, river or creek. She didn't fly either, she was a "local" gal.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    while watching Apollo 13 asked "Do they make it home?"
  • calamityshell
    Options
    Went to see the film 'War Horse' and was surprised that it was about a horse :)
  • spskinny
    Options
    never took a bath while pregnant, not because she was worried she might slip and fall, but because she thought the baby would not be able to breathe.

( These are not personal friends...promise)
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    was so petrified of strawberries, you could prevent her entering a room by putting one in a doorway.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I once knew someone who..... that used to take his Girl Friend to the cinema and when seated he would cut a hole in the bottom of the pop corn bag and position the bag over is manhood and when his Girl Friend went to grap some popcorn she would be feeling ........... well you get the picture
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    ...witnessed an exorcism. Yikes!

- - -
    @beduffbrickie - hey is that a bird on your ticker? does that bird talk?
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    ...witnessed an exorcism. Yikes!

- - -
    @beduffbrickie - hey is that a bird on your ticker? does that bird talk?

yep that my canary on my ticker, canaries dont talk, but he sings his little heart out for me all day long!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    wanted to know how a pain reliever like aspirin or motrin "knew" how to get to the pain e.g. the ankle or headache.
  • spskinny
    Options
    wouldn't eat bread and drink water together because her mom told her she would get worms.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    who asked why there was an ambulance in front of the hospital.
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    whos son started astral-projecting and was in a coma, so her husband had to astral-project to get his boy out , and while he was away his body was taken over by an elderly woman's spirit.
  • spskinny
    Options
    suddenly found that they had a 5 inch, thin, blond lower corner eyelash. (apparently they were unknowingly tucking it in with the rest of their hair)
  • spskinny
    Options
    Went into "mourning" over "the death of her skirt". ( It had a rip in it and could not be repaired, mourning involved tears and isolation)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    - had a sudden sever asthma attack, and so demanded a sponge bath in the hospital to help her breathe better, ya know to clear her pores.... those breathable kind?

The steam from a bath can really help open the lungs, like a steam room can
  • spskinny
    Options
    That would make sense, but she wanted a sponge bath for her skin pores :)
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    .... swore she knew someone who had an artificial leg but a real foot.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    I once knew someone who woke up naked in a strange house (Pre cell phones), and in a strange neighborhood.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    ... asked an astronomer for a horoscope reading..