Replies

• awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    can US type people like myself donate?
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    of course, it just means it will be $ instead of £ make no difference it all helps
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Have sent a text :)
  • Lotte34
    Options
    awesome thank you!!!!!
  • iwisheyes
    Options
    Goodness! I just looked up abseiling... (rappelling is the term I was familiar with). You are much braver than I, and I wish you every good fortune.
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    hope it helps you reach your goal!
  • Lotte34
    Options
    Thank you so much guys i am not 1/3 of the way to where i need to be as a minimum, thats alot closer than i was two hours ago, thank you so much
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Dear users,
    I wanted to offer you a breif explination on why I locked this topic. If you will refer to the guidelines:

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.

As you can see, asking for donations is against our guidelines, therefore, this thread has been locked. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on MyFitnessPal

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.