What a difference 5kg/10lbs makes!

Options
The photo on the left was me a couple of days into January this year. It was seeing this photo that made me realise I had to lose some weight. I am not a big girl, but I am about 15kg bigger than I was before I had kids. My goal is to lose 10kg, and I am half way there.

I really didn't think much had changed, but I am so pleased to see that it obviously has! I have sooooo much toning to do though, and it bores me to tears, so I really need some motivation!

205014546_full.jpg

Replies

• pudgypie
    pudgypie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look fab....well done.
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    well done
  • fartfree
    fartfree Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking great.
  • kiwilaurie
    kiwilaurie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys... Half way there and then have to work out how to pull my muscles in!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Have you tried the 30 day shred dvd? It's only 20 minutes, it's too intense for you to get bored and then it's over. You feel your body toning after a few days.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    % kg doesn't sound like much but at the end of your journey it makes all the difference - well done so far!
  • Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done on the 10lb loss. Roll on the next 10lbs loss!

The size I am losing 18lbs doesn't show but even I can feel a difference when I move about. I'm not sure if I am walking faster but I feel that I am. I know for sure I am walking a bit easier and in slightly less pain.

What I think this shows is that despite our differences in size, and weightloss, what is "relatively" a small loss does make a big difference in one form or another..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!