NSV - I turned down a Klondike Bar!!!

Options
Yesterday, I knew I was going to have a hearty tagliatelle dinner and dessert so I ate accordingly and exercised to offset the additional calories, but when dessert came around, I just didn't feel for my Klondike bar. I wasn't stuffed from dinner. I just felt comfortable and even though I knew I had the extra calories available I just didn't need the dessert to feel good. What would I do for a Klondike Bar? Nothing, I don't need one! I know this might not be such a revelation for some people but I have been using food as a reward/comfort system for so long, it's just refreshing to not have to give in. :smile:

Replies

• Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    Isn't it brilliant when you know YOU are in control of you?! Well done.
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    Googled a Klondike bar, you did well! I'm still trying to master the art of saying no to chocolate...
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I just said no this morning to a chocolate cupcake from the local bakery a co-worker brought into my office, I said no as I was eating my Kashi bar.....

It was as simple as :
    "No thanks, I am all set ! " :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!