Jamie Eason's Live Fit - Anybody doing it??

Options
I just saw a post on another thread about Live Fit. After briefly reading about it, I am thinking about starting it on Monday! It sounds like a good plan, its free and I have access to a gym. Watched the video on bodybuilding.com and the transformations look awesome! That's what I want!!!

Replies

• sophiareal
    sophiareal Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    There some health and fitness bloggers out there doing it and posting about their results, I think 'nhershoes' (www.bobbimccormick.com) is doing at the moment. Otherwise just google Jamie Eason's Live Fit plus blogger.
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    There some health and fitness bloggers out there doing it and posting about their results, I think 'nhershoes' (www.bobbimccormick.com) is doing at the moment. Otherwise just google Jamie Eason's Live Fit plus blogger.

Thanks! Hoping to find someone on here to do it with me!
  • amandacochran15
    Options
    There's a Jamie Eason LiveFit 2012 group on here too. They just started. I am on day 11.
  • debwaid
    Options
    There's a Jamie Eason LiveFit 2012 group on here too. They just started. I am on day 11.

Thanks! So how are your results??? Is the nutrition part easy to follow?
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just started as well! I'm on day 6, which is technically a rest day but I might do some cardio tonight.

Nutrition is something to get used to. I slipped up a little bit yesterday, but I've noticed that I have more energy throughout the day with her nutrition plan and I've started making some of her recipes. So far, it's been great. I've noticed my stomach is happier and I have less problems with bloating than I have.

Results so far... My measurements are down a little and my scale seems a little happier, but I think it might be too early to tell anything for me. :)

Feel free to add me if you'd like someone to workout with!
  • GrowOrDie
    Options
    I started as well, just to get my diet back to ground zero and then I got pleurisy (inflammation around the heart) (sigh, figures) but Im still claiming that Im on Day 9 :) Would love to friend anyone that is committed to this diet and lifting plan! I need accountability to stick to the plan and not quit in three weeks if I dont like the results (Im such a woman) ;)
  • debwaid
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! Well a screw got thrown into my plan for starting yesterday! All set to go tomorrow though! Add me if you'd like....I definitely want support and motivation!
  • debwaid
    Options
    I just started as well! I'm on day 6, which is technically a rest day but I might do some cardio tonight.

Nutrition is something to get used to. I slipped up a little bit yesterday, but I've noticed that I have more energy throughout the day with her nutrition plan and I've started making some of her recipes. So far, it's been great. I've noticed my stomach is happier and I have less problems with bloating than I have.

Results so far... My measurements are down a little and my scale seems a little happier, but I think it might be too early to tell anything for me. :)

Feel free to add me if you'd like someone to workout with!

Nutrition always seem to be the hard part...I hope her plan is not to boring. I haven't looked at her recipes yet. What are macro's for this plan?
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    I started this program this past Monday. I feel like I'm not doing much, but we'll see once I get more into the program. Feel free to add me if want/need motivation!
  • debwaid
    Options
    I started this program this past Monday. I feel like I'm not doing much, but we'll see once I get more into the program. Feel free to add me if want/need motivation!
    Sent you a friend request! If its not feeling hard enough, increase the weight! I've increased, especially with the legs!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to start week 3, I follow the nutrition to the point where I eat as clean as possible from her food list 6 times a day but do not follow it to the letter but I have made her turkey meatloaf muffins which are better with chicken & lots more spice than she calls for, her version were very bland.. I lost 2lbs in week one & have a wi on friday to see how I did this week.
  • debwaid
    Options
    I'm just about to start week 3, I follow the nutrition to the point where I eat as clean as possible from her food list 6 times a day but do not follow it to the letter but I have made her turkey meatloaf muffins which are better with chicken & lots more spice than she calls for, her version were very bland.. I lost 2lbs in week one & have a wi on friday to see how I did this week.
    Awesome!! I am making the turkey muffins again today. I thought they needed some spicing some up too, so today I changed up the spices. Not really keen on cumin, so I added oregano, added a little more salt and some Slap Yo Mama for some kick! After they come out of the oven, another a batch of the carrot cake protein bars are going in! So far, they are the best tasting to me. I'm thinking of adding walnuts to them! Good luck with her program and continue to share your results with us!

PS sending a friend request to you!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Awesome!! I am making the turkey muffins again today. I thought they needed some spicing some up too, so today I changed up the spices. Not really keen on cumin, so I added oregano, added a little more salt and some Slap Yo Mama for some kick! After they come out of the oven, another a batch of the carrot cake protein bars are going in! So far, they are the best tasting to me. I'm thinking of adding walnuts to them! Good luck with her program and continue to share your results with us!

PS sending a friend request to you!

Oh my! The turkey muffins are so much better than the way Jamie's are!! I could eat these everyday!!
  • beccyleigh
    Options
    I added a red bell pepper & some birdeye chillies to the turkey mix & changed it to chicken, they are much tastier & the chicken is moister than the turkey.
  • debwaid
    Options
    I added a red bell pepper & some birdeye chillies to the turkey mix & changed it to chicken, they are much tastier & the chicken is moister than the turkey.
    Yum sounds good! Next batch, I'm gonna try the chicken! My second batch was so good that hubby is wanting to take them on his out of town trip today!
  • vonalj
    vonalj Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm starting phase 2 next wk!
  • angebaby82
    Options
    Its an awesome program!! I use the workouts,, I dont so much follow the eating plan but it is a fantastic program.. I built some nice lean muscle.. if I followed it to the letter, my results would have been mindblowing I reckon... :)
  • Nikusz
    Nikusz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Have you found a workout scheme for whole programme or at least weekly scheme in pdf or better yet in excel?
  • beccyleigh
    Options
    From the website, go to printable page then transfer each day for the next week to an excel doc. That's what I do, I also then add my own notes on technique & machines to use as I often find myself standing at the gym looking at stuff thinking "what am I supposed to be using now, which way should be hands be facing, are my legs in the correct position" etc.