The Walking Dead

Options
124»

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    ahhh... new shows on Sunday..... cant wait!!!

Finally! I love that show! .... but they're still stupid, they still do the opposite of common sense, like they need to explain why they don't raid the closest walmart/kmart/target/etc for supplies. And why aren't they stealing hybrids instead of gas-guzzling 30-yr-old pick-ups?

I like the show but their stupidity is annoying at the same time.
    I would guess all the supermarkets were already raided during the outbreak that created all the zombies. And I'm sure the power grids are off line so no electricity hence no hybrids, cant charge em.
    ha!!! I'm old, fat and slow so I'd make a great meal. Afraid I would only last as long as my ammo does...

Biker Mike, I think you're someone to hang with when the Zombie Apocalypse goes down! :smile:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    ahhh... new shows on Sunday..... cant wait!!!

Finally! I love that show! .... but they're still stupid, they still do the opposite of common sense, like they need to explain why they don't raid the closest walmart/kmart/target/etc for supplies. And why aren't they stealing hybrids instead of gas-guzzling 30-yr-old pick-ups?

I like the show but their stupidity is annoying at the same time.
    I would guess all the supermarkets were already raided during the outbreak that created all the zombies. And I'm sure the power grids are off line so no electricity hence no hybrids, cant charge em.

Biker Mike, I think you're someone to hang with when the Zombie Apocalypse goes down! :smile:
    ha!!! I'm old, fat and slow so I'd make a great meal. Afraid I would only last as long as my ammo does...
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Suddenly I have something to look forward to this weekend! Squee!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If the show follows the book series (which, so far, it hasn't very much), some cuh-RAZY stuff is coming up. Someone got me a Michonne action figure (later character) for my desk at work.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention, I bought The Walking Dead board game, that is how deep my love is for this show! LOL And they have McFarlane action figures...I haven't gone that far yet, but I'm considering it....LOL http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2011/06/daryl-walker-action-figures.php

Show kicks *kitten*
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I really do like this show, but I'm defiintely hoping the women on it stop being written as so stupid, boring, weak and lame. It really ticks me off!
    read a review this morning that the second half of the season is about this specifically. Mainly around the lady who just had her zombie daughter shot, how she becomes more independent.

Excellent! Now if Shane's wife would just die, it would be a great show!
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Shane's wife? Shane is single. he's the one who was sleeping with his partner's wife when he was in a comma. Cant think of names....
  • lnicole1625
    lnicole1625 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yay! Finally something good to watch on Sunday nights!
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This upcoming epidsode is named after the state I reside in --Nebraska! It's a must that I watch!!!!!!!
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You guys are thinking of RIck.
  • MLAnniRoc
    Options
    There's a board game?! To Amazon I go!
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Totally forgot this was coming back this Sunday!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I am so effing excited. :drinker:
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I did my profile photo today thinking of Walking Dead lol...
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    OMG IMMA SEE THE NEW EPISODE THIS SUNDAY FFFFFFF
  • ItalianStallion75
    Options
    Neither can I. My wife never liked zombie movies but she loves the Walking Dead.