I am NOT in the "1%"

Options
p0pr0cksnc0ke
p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
But, I am still posting my pictures. *gives you time to leave thread before you are "offended", "disgusted" or any other complaints you might come up with....*

I have stretchmarks on my belly from having two GORGEOUS kids.
I also have a scar (which you can't see since belly is now hanging over it..) from two c-section surgeries to have my babies
I have cellulite on my thighs.. and booty...
My arms flab and jiggle.
oh, and I DEF don't have a thigh gap (and won't ever have one.. even with these hips...)

But, what I DO have is a work in progress. I have a supportive family and group of friends. I have curves, I have scars, I have marks that will never go away.

6743345_3308.jpg

Replies

• onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous doll!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Way to go beautiful!

I have all sorts of belly scars too. No kids, but lots of other illness. Stretchmarks too. But they all remind me of how hard it's been, and how much I deserve to be healthy and fit!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm told scars are hawt. So let's go with that...

And my husband loves my thigh gap. That's all I shall say.......
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    You look awesome and I love your attitude about your figure! Work it!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    But, I am still posting my pictures. *gives you time to leave thread before you are "offended", "disgusted" or any other complaints you might come up with....*

I have stretchmarks on my belly from having two GORGEOUS kids.
    I also have a scar (which you can't see since belly is now hanging over it..) from two c-section surgeries to have my babies
    I have cellulite on my thighs.. and booty...
    My arms flab and jiggle.
    oh, and I DEF don't have a thigh gap (and won't ever have one.. even with these hips...)

But, what I DO have is a work in progress. I have a supportive family and group of friends. I have curves, I have scars, I have marks that will never go away.

6743345_3308.jpg

You have a lovely hourglass shape. :happy:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Actually... you look better than me and I have 2 c-sections too. I'm still working on it though.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on being proud of what you've got! I love it when women are proud of the so-called "damage" that was done to their bodies from having kids.

Best of luck in making the changes you wanna make! :)
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Lovely in all ways. I have the same baby marks, and that is my favorite part of me. Great work!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    In other words you are a real lady that is getting healthy and fit and is beautiful all along the way.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Honey I am proud of you for everything youve accomplished! You are beautiful and should be damn proud for your hardwork!
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I am proud of you for having the confidence to post this after having the battle scars of two children. You are on a successful path to becoming an even greater lady.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love you! Your confidence inspires me. Truly.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    And, you have panties with lace, which is...nice.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm also not a 1% er...but in the biker community, that has a whole different meaning....
  • ywolfie
    ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get a belly more like yours! You look fantastic! Keep it up!:love:
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I dont refer to them as stretch marks, i call them lines of life!! After my 2 gorgeous kiddies i have stretch marks up to my eyeballs (well, not quite but it feels like it sometimes lol) but then i sit back and think.....what would i prefer, having a nice smooth belly, or having these marks on me that i know came from my 2 kiddies growing and thriving inside my belly for 9 months (well, 7 and a half for my daughter Lol) !!

You look gorgeous btw, well done you!!!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Tiger stripes earned! Wtg!
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

and that is what makes you YOU....love yourself and all your marks :flowerforyou:

ps- you look beautiful by the way