Looking for a work out buddy

Options
Hello everyone! I am looking for someone to work out with in the St. Cloud, MN area. I have a gym membership at Gold's Gym in Sartell and I really like the gym so am not really looking to change gyms. I would just like to have someone to bounce ideas off of and make me more reliable for working out. If I have someone at the gym I know I have to meet I will go because I don't want to let that person down.

Replies

• kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. I know another MFP friend and I are at WOW! Workout World by Byerly's on Division ST. If you are interested in changing gyms at some point, my membership plan allows me to bring a guest anytime as often as I want. Certainly worth checking out when the time comes. It's $22 and change each month. It is farther to go into town, but might be worth it in the end if you don't know others that go to Gold's and you really want someone to hold you accountable. I met my MFP friend through here first and then managed to meet up at the gym. Our schedules don't jive very well as I only manage to get to the gym in the later evenings during the week and weekends are a complete toss up on times.
  • tanna13
    Options
    I used to have a membership a WOW but just didn't care for it. Also I think I like Gold's cause of the pool and also with my insurance I only have to pay $1.26 each month. WOW didn't take my insurance.
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I used to have a membership a WOW but just didn't care for it. Also I think I like Gold's cause of the pool and also with my insurance I only have to pay $1.26 each month. WOW didn't take my insurance.

Those are good reasons. I'm pretty sure I could get WOW to do the insurance benefit if I really looked into it. There are other WOW locations that do. But it works for me regardless. I do wish that WOW had a track, but at least there are plenty of machines to go around.