give your opinion

Options
I have only consumed 1,100 calories for the day. ( have not had dinner yet). However, I have already worked off 1,000 calories today working out. This means, in order to avoid the "starvation mode" that I must concume 1,100 MORE calories to meet my 1200 daily minumum. That is a whole lot of calories!!!

Would it be completely horrible to get a burger for dinner to give me a little boast in meeting my calorie target??

Replies

• stephfannie86
    Options
    I have only consumed 1,100 calories for the day. ( have not had dinner yet). However, I have already worked off 1,000 calories today working out. This means, in order to avoid the "starvation mode" that I must concume 1,100 MORE calories to meet my 1200 daily minumum. That is a whole lot of calories!!!

Would it be completely horrible to get a burger for dinner to give me a little boast in meeting my calorie target??
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

you will not go into starvation mode. why do you think you would go into starvation mode?

eat the burger...hell...eat two with cheese.
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's horrible, but I also wouldn't make it a habit. Even if you don't eat all of your exercise calories, you'll be fine. The fear with the whole "starvation mode" thing is when you have a large deficit over a long period of time. One day with a few hundred calories left uneaten will not harm your body. I often have uneaten calories left at the end of the day and my body feels fine. These rules aren't hard and fast. They have to fit into how your body functions.

126046.png
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Mental note: ask dave's advice the next time I want to eat something naughty, hehe.
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mental note: ask dave's advice the next time I want to eat something naughty, hehe.

Good idea. Now I'm thinking about chocolate cake. Mmmmm...

126046.png
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

Good idea. Now I'm thinking about chocolate cake. Mmmmm...

126046.png

denied

burgers and cheese are ok to meet protein and fat requirements and also when calories are available

chocolate cake is for special occasions like my birthday and only my birthday

now...
    'go forth and be happy!:laugh:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Burger King for dinner it is! :devil:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Burger King for dinner it is! :devil:

LOL:laugh: :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25