Crappy Evening

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
I got pulled over for speeding (who? me? no way!!! :noway: I'm an angel) and I thought sure as hell that the state trooper was going to give me a big ticket. He let me off w/ a warning! I could have gotten a $189 ticket but he let me off! whew! The upside is, now that I've had the crap scared out of me, I have no appetite whatsoever.:laugh:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I got pulled over for speeding (who? me? no way!!! :noway: I'm an angel) and I thought sure as hell that the state trooper was going to give me a big ticket. He let me off w/ a warning! I could have gotten a $189 ticket but he let me off! whew! The upside is, now that I've had the crap scared out of me, I have no appetite whatsoever.:laugh:
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    Today is ur lucky day... good for you !!!
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    Today is ur lucky day... good for you !!!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Damn, I'm jealous! I got pulled over and got wrote up for the full 11 over that I was going!! ARGH!!! And on top of that, the cop was a jerk to me too! Last time I offer to take someone to the airport! haha..
  • PurpleStarKatz
    PurpleStarKatz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm jealous too, I had to pay my ticket, and even go to the class to get it off my record.
    =\
    It was my first time ever, too. Nothing on my record and the cop still gave me a ticket. :noway:
    Oh well, its almost over now, haha.