Lunch Today

Options
I am going to go ahead and treat myself to a nice lunch today. Any suggestions for something delicious and nutritious? Im thinking Ruby Tuesdays so far, little salad bar and maybe a turkey burger with all the fixins. Whats everybody else having for lunch today?

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,266 Member
    Options
    My favorite meal at Ruby Tuesdays is the Grilled BBQ Chicken with White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Zucchini. All together it is only 558 calories.

The turkey burger is 801 calories all by itself (no sides). While I love their burgers, I just can not justify them these days when I make a better one at home!
  • k9runner1963
    k9runner1963 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Johns-Pepe (Ham, Provolone Cheese, Avocado spread, cucumber and NO Mayo) 441 calories
  • wsogden87
    wsogden87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If I were to take myself out for a nice lunch. It would include any and all things MEXICAN... yummy! Not always so nutritious though! haha
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I was thinking kobe grill today.
    donno if I will get the steak, chicken or shrimp... but it all sounds great. Id go there more often, but its $9 for lunch, and Im cheap.
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Mexican food! I just have to lay off the sour cream and chips.

I might just try that grilled BBQ chicken sandwich at Ruby Tuesday. Thanks!
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    So I wound up having a five guys bacon cheeseburger with all the fixins. Only 958 calories lol
  • JaeDeeCaterpillar
    JaeDeeCaterpillar Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love going for Japanese as a treat. Sashimi, miso soup, salad w/ a tiny bit of dressing, edamame, and some hot tea. Yum!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    So I wound up having a five guys bacon cheeseburger with all the fixins. Only 958 calories lol

Oops! LOL! I did that kind of thing for dinner last night!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    damn, that beat me..
    I ended up going to Moes Burritos.... 906 calories.