Energize Me

Options
So I live a very on-the-go type of life and seem to really be lacking energy lately. Does anyone have any recommendations for how to stay energized throughout the day?

Replies

• blum0133
    blum0133 Posts: 88
    Options
    So I live a very on-the-go type of life and seem to really be lacking energy lately. Does anyone have any recommendations for how to stay energized throughout the day?
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    c.c.c.c.c.c.a.a.a.a.fffffff...eeeinnneee!!!

No just kidding--I am caffeine free. Good night's sleep--8 hours minimum
  • blum0133
    Options
    I USUALLY get 8 hours of sleep. I also excercise every morning to wake me up. I really have become a caffeine hollic but it is not helping much. I avoid energy drinks because I dont really want to resort to that, but I drink a lot of coffee.
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Make sure you eat your snacks during the day, try some protein...I try to eat at least a little something every 2 to 3 hours...Best to you always...Rick
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    I have found in the last few weeks that too much caffeine makes me feel awful when I work out, so I'm eating a lot more fresh fruit. I get a nice boost from the fructose, but its still lowcal and I don't feel like I'm crashing later.

Also, if you're not taking a multi-vitamin, it might be you're not getting enough nutrients...I also take a B-complex supplement, it helps sustain my energy.
  • coliegirl531
    Options
    Emergen C packets! it's like 1000 mg of vitamin c in one packet and i've noticed it really boosts my energy too.
  • blum0133
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I will try to eat more fruit/protein snacks throughout the day...im not always real good about that. I do take a multivitamin so I am good to go there...where do I buy EmergenC Packets?