People you just want to tell to

Options
2»

Replies

• mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The Occupy movement. STFU and go away. You don't represent me.

^^THIS!!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    The driver of the truck that drove 40 MPH all the way to town in a 55 MPH zone...eff off!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Liberals who would refuse to understand a libertarian or conservative opinion simply for fear of agreeing with it, who think that conservatism is "pro big government and controlling people," or fueled by hate, can FtHO.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Politicians who spend there life running for office and raping the tax payer - but NOT doing what they are paid to do (which I guess is most of them).
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    The stupid neighbor who lives down the street from me whose dog is always left outside at 10 PM for a half an hour everynight. The little dog barks the ENTIRE time. Right when I am trying to go to bed. grrrrr

Yah this, my neighbor has a very large dog who is left tied up and barks incessantly. Shut the *kitten* up.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    The Occupy movement. STFU and go away. You don't represent me.

^^THIS!!

absolutely this.. i live near oakland and those occupiers are being outrageous.
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    To all those that are judging me right now and sticking their nose in my business and want to know every dirty little detail and then chew me out for doing what I do. I'm not telling you my life anymore. F@*K OFF!!!!!
  • Linalaila
    Options
    :)
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    To the parents of children (I'm trying to provide therapy to) who need to discipline their children when they mouth off at me. Grrr!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My *****y, annoying as hell landlord who complains about everything under the damn sun. It's perfectly fine for you to make constant noise at 7 am when Im trying to sleep BUT I can't do my daily workout of aerobics?! STFU! I've had enough of you and ur constant *****ing and moaning about everything. I messed with the dam thermostat all wrong, Im making too much damn noise from trying to be healthy and losing weight....I didn't turn the light off in the laundry room....STFU!!!!!!!!

Oh and I guess u have no life because u spend almost 24 hour days in a damn laundry room with ur ankle biter of a dog! You don't need ur damn dog with you everywhere u go!!!!!!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    To the anethasist who gave me too much juice last Tuesday and dropped my blood pressure till there was no pulse, and Now I'll be getting his bill in the mail.