8 Weeks and Doin Alright!! :-)

Options
Unfortunately I don't have any pics at the moment, but I'll planning on having some to post here very soon! I joined MFP on December 17, so it has been almost 8 full weeks now, and I've lost almost 18 pounds! (17.6 to be exact).

MFP has been great, and it's definitely the best weight loss tool I have ever used. My father in law is on the Nurtrisystem diet, and he looks great and has lost over 50 pounds in the same time span that I've been on MFP, but his diet is so restrictive! I only mention this because I considered doing it at one point, but I'm MUCH happier with MFP.

I started getting comments from co-workers within a week of starting MFP, but now they come in all the time, almost on a daily basis, and even my every day customers have noticed and have mentioned something to me as well. I love the look I get from my wife, who has told me that I've "become so much hotter."

My success with MFP has prompted my wife to start the plan as well!

18 pounds gone, 77 more to go! :-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!