What am I doing wrong?

Hi,
I will cut to the chase... I am trying to lose fat weight. I am 176.6 as of today. 40 days ago I was 184. I have lost 7 pounds and and 3 inches around my waist (roughly, going by my belt) I do power yoga 3 days a week and 2 days I walk around 5km, fast.
I at 1000-1200 calories a day, Saturdays 1200-1500. In the last two I have not lost anything, I am not feeling beat down about it. Just confused, I am expecting at least a pound a week. I eat really well, 20 grain spelt bread or anything grainy at breakfast, soy beans, chicken and fruit at lunch, and meat and veggies at dinner. I do savour a cappuccino here and there as a treat. Why am I not losing??? Any suggestions?

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    You may be eating too little. Are you eating your exercise calories back? Are you measuring your food and drinks? Are you randomly picking an entry from the tracker or are you using the nutritional information on the foods you eat?

MFP over estimates exercise calories for the most part. Try switching up your workouts and the things you eat everyday.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    yep, deficit is already built in, so maybe eat more calories.