dunkin donuts

Options
whats your favorite coffee.

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Medium iced coffee cream and 3 Splenda....

EVERYONE who knows me....knows this :blushing:
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    French vanilla with cream and sugar (whenever I splurge, which I did yesterday!)
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    whats your favorite coffee.

Starbucks Pikes peak black. But on occasion a caramel Dunkaccino is fabulous :drinker:
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Now I want some coffee. Hazelnut please!!!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Blueberry with skim milk and 2 Splenda But I much prefer my Keurig now. Butter Toffee Coffee with skim milk and organic sugar
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    oooo Kona, or Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, or Starbucks Blonde blend
  • missleah26
    missleah26 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Medium/large iced hazelnut milk (maybe skim) and sugar.

The caramel coffee is good, but it's hard to have them get right. I don't think the caramel flavor is like the hazelnut (almost roasted in), but with a flavor shot, which can be WAY overdone... yuck.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    pumpkin!! I HATE that they only have this flavor in the fall!!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Starbucks.... Sorry. :)
  • Kieler7
    Options
    DD - Iced Coffee with Skim and Spelnda. Lately, I've been a S-bux girl though. Their Iced Coffee is Oooooo so yummy! :happy:
  • megonzalez1230
    Options
    It used to be a mocha with almond and caramel with 5 shots of espresso.
  • LaTanya646
    LaTanya646 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    DD Medium Frend Vanilla Ice Coffee with cream two sugars....I guess i shouldn't be drinking that if I want to lose weight. I have cut back though..No longer drink it everyday..now every other day
  • mjshorty5
    Options
    Medium Iced Coffee Milk and Two Splenda!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Homemade coffee with French Vanilla creamer...... I don't have money to be wasting on "special" coffee, mine tastes just fine!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    the donuts
  • eviltwinkie
    Options
    A shot of espresso (prefer Lavazza Tierra or some flavor of Lucaffe) with a small amount of cream (about 1/2 T.) Or if I'm feeling like more milk, a nice cap, equal amounts of espresso/milk/foam.

I rarely buy drinks anymore, unless it's a straight shot of espresso or plain coffee. But I have a ton of coffee/espresso toys at home/work.
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Medium/large iced hazelnut milk (maybe skim) and sugar.

The caramel coffee is good, but it's hard to have them get right. I don't think the caramel flavor is like the hazelnut (almost roasted in), but with a flavor shot, which can be WAY overdone... yuck.

i work at a dunkin donuts, and i'm going to tell you a secret.
    none of the flavors are roasted in. sugar-free flavors like hazelnut and toasted almond come from a "flavor shot machine" where you basically just choose the flavor and what size coffee, and it spits out the correct amount- not much more than a couple drops. the flavors are really concentrated, so you don't need to use much.
    the caramel is a syrup, that you pump into a drink(looks similar to a soap pump). technically there isn't a set amount you're supposed to put in, so people just do as much/little as they want.
    if you want the caramel, ask for just one pump and then taste it, then if you want ask for another pump. the workers should(key word there... should) be happy to help you, especially if you tell them that the caramel is usually too strong. there's also a sugar-free caramel in the flavor shot machine, but i prefer the syrup.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Forget the coffee,DONUTS:)
  • crysmcd1
    Options
    dunkin i just get a turbo shot extra large with cream and 3 splenda (when i splurge there) and starbucks, i get a venti skinny cinnamon dolce latte. :)
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Dunks is so hit or miss... Either it tastes like chemical death, or delicious. So I tend to go more towards Starb's or a local coffee shop.

So, I don't always drink Dunkin Donuts. But when I do, I choose Toasted Almond w/ milk and sugar.

ETA: Stay thirsty, friends.