Seeking Motivators

Options
Hi all,

I guess I'm kind of new to MFP. Today is my 30th day of logging! I believe I'm doing well and am very happy with my success thus far.

12 lbs. down! :)

Today, I began to notice that my news feed is filled with things only about myself, so I thought it was time to seek friends. I'd really love to be friended by any good motivators, but am particularly looking for people I have something(s) in common with.

Here are a few pointers about myself:
Height: 5' 11".
Current weight: 274 lbs.
Goal weight: 160-150 lbs.
School: University of North Florida (UNF); Senior; Accounting Major.

15158088.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    We probably have NOTHING in common, but I am willing to support you every step of the way... as long as you are healthy & safe & determined!
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and I hope that you will find some good support and feel free to add me as a friend.
    Robert
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    We don't have much in common but I'd love to be a fitness/weight loss buddy! I just started this as well and am all about healthy support :)
  • lcwilliams568
    Options
    We have absolutely nothing in common, except my kids are your age. Summer before last I weighed 263 (5'10"). Last February I had managed to lose down to 197. That is exactly where I am today. Now that I have kept the weight off for one year, I am trying again, for 165 this time. At your age, I weighed 145 and after I turned 30, was not able to get back to that point. So, my encouragement is to always smile, and be proud of yourself. Be determined and strive for your goal.
  • CSummers316
    Options
    Welcome aboard and keep up the great work. Feel free to add if you wish :P