Replies

• AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, I like friends!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    im 30 and my bff in real life is 41. she wants to lose and im trying to get her to her to join but she feels like its too hard and im not gonna push her, she has a lot going on right now
    anyhoo lol add me if u wish
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    hey ladies and gents--- I'll be 42 next month and am plan on being in the best shape of my life by the time I'm 43...I'd love to work in a marathon after my 43rd bday, but for now will work on getting this weight off..feel free to add me as well... started here in January and have lost 6 lbs :)
  • KC4800
    KC4800 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im 48. Lost 60 lbs this year. 42 while on MFP. I hit the gym 5 to 6 times a week to do cardio. Hope to be running and biking when the weather breaks. Im 22 lbs away from my goal weight.
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 41. :) Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP since July 2011 and have lost over 30 lbs. :) Love this app and the inspiring friends I have here.
  • Spacierflame
    Options
    Hi, I'm 48 and only just joined today. I live in Australia. I started my weight loss journey on January 1st. I weight myself in kg's so I was 107.2 kg's at the start and this morning I weighed 100.5 kg. I am looking forward to being under 100kgs very soon. Please add me as a weight loss friend too.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    42 year old Texan here, glad to be your friend.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    hi there
    It is more of a challenge to lose weight at 40 then when I was in my 20's. Feel free to add me =)

Denise
  • lu136mickey
    Options
    Hi im 42 and started this on Jan 11 the day after my birthday,I have lost 10 pounds so far and I think alot of it has to do with this site. feel free to add me if you like.:smile:
  • GregS
    GregS Posts: 11
    Options
    well i don't know if i fit the bill i am 51 but i can tell you that it is harder the older you get. and now for me anyway it has to be a change of life, not just a short term thing but a way we will live from now on,. but that is not a bad thing, the more i lose and the better i feel, the more i can do and enjoy. in what ever way i can help i would like to. i also live in texas and if you want and i can help i would love to help anyone on this journey