Replies

• slightlycrunchy
    slightlycrunchy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • eiramanna82
    eiramanna82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!! That's amazing!!!!! I'm MOTIVATED!!!
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look frickin amazing! I'm really inspired!
  • aarynisabee
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up :)
  • WOW.....fantastic work stace! Continued success! Very inspiring.
  • mcott1012
    mcott1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look SMOKING hot girl!!! Keep it up!!!
  • marckilgore
    Options
    Wow - that is so encouraging to me to be able to see when somebody has done something like this. You look awesome and you must feel SO great when you see pics of yourself now! Way to go!
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! You look fantastic! :)
  • szerphey1
    szerphey1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! Fantastic job! What an inspiration!
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW You look great!!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Fantastic job!! : ))
  • onebookwonder
    onebookwonder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change! You looked fantastic before, as you do now! What a difference you must feel in the 80 lb loss. I started at a weight of 278 and have lost 14.5 lbs so far...I'm 52 days in. :)

I can't wait to see changes in myself similar to yours. Good news is I said adios to the 24W myself recently. I have to agree though...MFP really does seem to make this effortless. We just have to do the work and journaling.

Best wishes on the rest of your journey!! :)
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I started out at 285 so Im right there where you were! You have given me a boost that I really can do this! Im down to 263 right now but I cant wait to hit 210! lol Congrats!!
  • FitMommaSnow
    FitMommaSnow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an INSPIRATION! Great job!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Awesome job!
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! I just started this journey and have lost the weight before but always did it different ways and now trying mfp and love it. To me im not on a diet Im changing my life! this is a journey to find the real me and stay on this journey even after the weight is gone so I never find the old me again! You can add me if you would like. I need friends to encourage me and for me to encourage also. I have lost a total of 22 pounds and i have 72 to go. Anyone that wants to add me please do!
  • syar
    syar Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow give me inspiration to see were I can be. What a great job you have done, Keep it up.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    you're an inspiration!!! well done!! :D
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! great WORK!
  • mummakitty
    mummakitty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Great work Stacie!! You have done such amazing work .. in your post you spoke of being stubborn about this.. I think I know where you got that :) She'd be proud! <3
    Seeing your pics on FB the other day led me back here .. So thanks! Time for me to get back at this too ..;) Keep it up hon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!