71 pounds down before and current pictures

Options

Replies

• jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sun33082 120lbs is awesome! After losing that much, you will definitely get there!

PNWriter I have hit so many plateaus and gained back a little here and there, but I always manage to keep going. Don't worry about the little you gained back because you're going to do it!

WhitneyM80 I was nervous about posting that bikini picture, but it's just my personality. I'm glad I'm not the only one who acts stupid in public places. I tend to embarrass my husband sometimes.

Thank you to all of y'all! Y'all have no idea how amazing y'all have made me feel today. It feels awesome to know I can inspire people. And to those comments about me being cute or pretty or whatever just boosted my ego by 100%! Lol thank y'all!
  • margerator
    Options
    You are inspiring!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • Shabas87
    Options
    Great Job!
  • farcry66
    farcry66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started at the same weight as you (give or take a couple of lbs) I hope I look like you when I get to 200lbs!!!! Currently down 25lbs, thanks for motivating me to carry on!
  • rondua82
    Options
    You look just great!
  • jillyt85
    Options
    I started at the same weight as you (give or take a couple of lbs) I hope I look like you when I get to 200lbs!!!! Currently down 25lbs, thanks for motivating me to carry on!

One thing I struggle with is seeing people who are my height and the same weight as me or slightly heavier and they all look so much thinner than I do. I'm trying to accept that my body is going to look like my body and no one else's. You might not look the way I do at my current weight, but that's because all of us have different bodies and carry our weight differently. Just always be proud of what you do and accomplish because that's the important thing. You will probably look a million times better than I do when you reach 200lbs. You're doing so great already!
  • LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You must feel amazing because you look amazing!!
  • WomanofPIF
    Options
    Great work! You inspire me too keep going.
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    I am the same way flat butt and big belly. You gave me a ton of motivation seeing that we are similar and i want to be a hottie too!
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing, congrats!!!!!!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, and so damn pretty! :heart:
  • jillyt85
    Options
    You look incredible, and so damn pretty! :heart:

Thank you! You're so sweet!
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • teresab46970
    teresab46970 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great... WTG !!!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u luk absolutely stunning - u ave the most prettiest face. well done. x
  • Dkittery
    Options
    That's incredible!!! Congratulations!!!! Keep up the great work. :)
  • dionaduck
    Options
    You look great! I'm 189 and no where near as good as you!!!!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    nice job!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Stina_Marie13
    Stina_Marie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!