Zombie Lovers.... Escape from the running dead...

Options
2»

Replies

• For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    From what I just read it looks like Zombies are free but not timed or eligible for rewards.
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    If anyone from the Boston area wants to do this with me, let me know!! I will warn you though, I am scared sh*tless of zombies!!! LOL

I signed up a few months ago!!
    This will be my first 5k or race of any kind. A group of my friends are going as stereotypes from zombie movies. And I agree, the running doesn't scare me as much as the running from zombies part!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Anyone running the Boston one, you'll hear me screaming and telling everyone to ... OMG RUN!!!!!
  • Becca308
    Becca308 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did the Zombie Run in Toronto last Halloween. No obstacles, just a hilly 5k trail run where zombies are hiding in the trees and bushes to ambush you. It was terrifying and adrenaline-packed!

I did not survive........... I also mashed my ankle trying to avoid zombies, and have just finished physio now.....
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    They should totally do this in Atlanta! There are so many Zombie fans here because of the show "The Walking Dead." Have fun!

I believe when I looked there was one in Atlanta (or it was "coming soon") since that was the closest one to North Carolina when I looked.

I like the idea of the race, but not huge on the obstacles. I would be Zombie food for sure (plus i'm a slow runner)

Maybe someday! LOL
  • Tudrase
    Options
    Can't get this in the UK yet :-( i'd be running screaming! :-P
  • For_the_Last_Time
    Options
    I was wrong looking into the being a Zombie it cost $25 but you can also do the race and get free parking.

Now to try to find someone who will do it with me...
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Trying to convince the wife to do the one in Baltimore with me. Or at least come watch me do it! Need to go home and watch the Walking Dead for inspiration!
  • BlueBrena
    Options
    I love this! Thank you for posting - I can't wait till they come down to San Diego in October!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this in Austin in December!! I want to be a Chaser so bad! :D

From what I understood, I think you can be either a runner or a chaser.... depends on what you sign up for. But I might be mistaken.....

That's what I understand, too. I want to be a Chaser so I can still actually run (while chasing people). I also think you can manage your shift, like run one time frame and chase the next..but I'm not sure.
  • jessirenee10
    Options
    They so need to do this closer to where I live.

Ditto!
  • For_the_Last_Time
    Options
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do the one in Baltimore, trying to convince as many people as possible to do it with me!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    If you want to kill zombies, or train to kill them, go here instead :bigsmile:

http://www.shoot-house.com/
  • chefanie85
    Options
    There is one in Atlanta, but it is selling out pretty quick.

My bf and I are going to Austin for the one in December. We're both super excited about it. :happy:
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I live in Chicago but just signed up for the one in St. Louis...Road Trip!!!!
  • coreykantola
    Options
    That is soo AWESOME ! thank for the link. Anyone from Ontario GTA or Niagara Region Doing this. Pittsburg PA is closest in September. Let me know cause i wanna go!